Each volume, at Grades 1 to 7, contains a selection of nine pieces, selected from the 2012 to 2015 Violin syllabus.
The CD packaged with the violin and piano parts contains all the pieces listed on the syllabus at Grades 1 to 7.
Violin and piano parts without CD are also available at Grades 1 to 7, and the violin part alone at Grades 1 to 5.
For Grade 8 there is a CD containing all of the pieces listed on the Grade 8 syllabus.
CDs contain complete performance and playalong tracks.
- An Chloe KV 524 [Mozart arr Lionel Salter]
- Gavotta (Fourth Movement From "Sonata In F Op 5 No 10") [Corelli]
- Hungarian Dance [Pal Jardanyi]
- Joshi's Dance [Michael Zev Gordon]
- La Rotta [arr Edward Huws Jones]
- Puttin' On The Ritz [Irving Berlin arr Mary Cohen]
- Standchen (Schwanengesang D 957) [Schumann arr Hywel Davies]
- Theme From "Le Streghe Op 8" [Paganini arr Shin'ichi Suzuki]
- Traumerei (No 7 From "Kinderscenen Op 15" [Schumann arr Lionel Salter]
Violin & Piano
|Publisher Ref No
Book & CD