Updated for 2009, this compact powerful combo now includes 48V phantom power, feedback control and phase reverse. It has two channels (one of which accepts a mic input) so you can use two pickups, two instruments or an instrument and a microphone! Onboard reverb and chorus effects help complete your sound.
Markacoustic amps and combos are designed for all acoustic instruments including acoustic bass, acoustic guitar, mandolin, violin, cello, banjo, etc.
- Speaker: 1x6"
- Tweeter: 1" HF compression driver with custom horn
- Bass Port: Rear
- Impedance: 8 ohms
- Sensitivity: 98 dB SPL
- Speaker Power Handling: 150W RMS (AES Standard)
- Amp Output Power: (Analog) 250W @ 4 ohm / 150W @ 8 ohm
- Frequency Response: 55 Hz to 18 kHz
- Crossover Frequency: 3.5 kHz
- Weight: 19.4 lbs / 8.8 kg
- Height: 13 in. / 33.1 cm
- Width: 12.3 in. / 31.3 cm
- Depth: 11.2 in. / 28.5 cm
- Preamp: Solid state
- Onboard Digital Effects: 4 reverbs, 2 chorus