Switch to Sibelius 7 from Finale, Encore, Mosaic, or Notion and save.
This product is also suitable for owners of Sibelius Student. It will upgrade you to full version of Sibelius 7. Please check the computer requirements prior to purchase. Please note that Sibelius 7 is not compatible with Windows XP.
The latest generation of the world’s best-selling music notation software, Avid® Sibelius® 7 is sophisticated enough to meet the demands of top composers, arrangers, and publishers, yet simple enough for beginners and students. Work quickly with the brand-new, task-oriented user interface. Experience your scores in stunning clarity with the exclusive, professional-quality sound library. Collaborate more easily thanks to full MusicXML interchange support and other sharing options. And view beautiful, print-quality scores with advanced typography and graphics support.
There’s never been a better time to switch. Sibelius now features a step-time note input method that is very similar to Finale software’s Speedy Entry method—right down to using many of the same keystrokes. So if you know how to input notes in Finale, you know Sibelius too.
Finale, Encore, Notion, and Mosaic users can trade up to Sibelius at a special reduced price. Streamlined versions of these products (including Finale Notepad, Finale Songwriter, Finale Guitar, Finale PrintMusic, Finale Allegro, MusicTime Deluxe, Notion Protégé, and Notion Progression) do not qualify for this crossgrade price. Please check the terms and conditions of this offer carefully.
Limit one competitive upgrade per copy of the qualifying software. A unique serial number for the qualifying software must be provided as proof of qualification. If you are unable to comply with requirements, authorization of the software will be denied. Instructions for verifying your qualification will be included with your product.
- Task-oriented user interface > easily progress through all the steps of creating a score
- Professional-quality, 38 GB sound library* > enjoy ultra-realistic playback
- Native 64-bit support* > work faster, with more virtual instruments and effects, than ever before
- Optimized for single monitor use* > ideal for classrooms, laptops, and more
- Text and typography enhancements > take advantage of the latest OpenType fonts
- Graphics import and export > build complex layouts for publishing, creating teaching materials, and more
* Only in Sibelius.
Minimum requirements for Sibelius 7 software only
- Windows: Windows Vista SP2 with the Platform Update Pack or later, Windows 7 SP1 or later, 1 GB+ RAM, 750 MB hard disk space, DVD-ROM drive.
- Mac: Mac OS X 10.6.7 or later, Mac OS X 10.7, 1 GB+ RAM, 750 MB hard disk space, DVD-ROM drive.
Recommendations for Sibelius 7 Sounds sample library*
- Windows: Intel Core 2 Duo (or equivalent) or better, 4 GB+ total physical RAM, 40 GB total hard disk space (7200 rpm or faster drive recommended; SSD preferable), ASIO-compatible soundcard.
- Mac: Intel Core 2 Duo or better, 4 GB+ total physical RAM, 40 GB total hard disk space (7200 rpm or faster drive recommended; SSD preferable).
* You can use Sibelius 7 Sounds if your computer doesn't meet the recommended requirements, but you may find that you cannot use as many sounds simultaneously, and that sounds take a long time to load.
What’s in the box?
- Four Sibelius 7 installation DVDs
- Sibelius 7 Quick Start Guide
- Crossgrade eligibility verification card
- Sibelius 7
- PhotoScore Lite 7
- AudioScore Lite 7
- ReWire 1.7
- Sibelius 7 Sounds
Sibelius 7 Language Support: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish