Establishing themselves as one of the world's premium guitar and bass makers, Vigier's products are receiving glowing reviews from the music press. This 4 string bass features the same superb craftsmanship, build quality and design ethos as its award winning guitars.
- Type: Solid body
- Number of strings: 4
Type: Bolt-on featuring the 10/90 System (10% carbon with 90% of wood)
- Wood: Maple naturally dried for 3 years
- Shape: D
- Finish: Matte varnish
- Width of neck at nut: 42mm / 1.65"
- Width of neck at 12th fret: 62mm / 2.44"
- Depth of neck at first fret: 19,5mm / .76"
- Depth of neck at 12th fret: 23mm / .90"
- String spacing at nut: 35 mm / 1.38"
- String spacing at bridge: 53 mm / 2.08"
- Action as supplied at 12th fret, treble: 2.0 mm / .0078"
- Action as supplied at 12th fret, bass: 2.5mm / .0098"
- Type of nut: Nut + hardened zero fret technology
- Wood: Maple
- Radius: 300mm/11.81"
- Type of frets: Medium
- Number of frets: 24
- Scale length: 860mm / 33.8"
- Inlay: Dots
- Wood: Two centre-joined pieces of solid, naturally aged wood.
- Finish: Varnish dries for 5 weeks minimum
- Machine heads brand name: Schaller custom
- Type of bridge: Quick release
- Bridge brand name: Vigier
- End pin: Brass casing that inserts deep into the body and locks the strap button in place.
- Finish: Chrome
- Pickup brand name: Vigier
- Type of pickup: Single coil
- Switch: Balance
- Electronics: Active
Includes a hum-cancelling circuit which eliminates the hum usually associated with single-coil pickups to create a true studio-quiet performance: single-coil tone without the hum.
- Controls: Volume, Balance, Bass, Treble
- Shielding: Conductive paint
- Weight: 3,2Kg / 7lbs
- Delivered with gig bag/case: Gig Bag
- Options: Matching headstock
- Strings: Vigier 40-95
- Made in France