The Yamaha Disklavier E3 combines technology with tradition to open up a whole new world of musical possibilities to explore. The E3's innovative features help you find your own customized way to relax. When you pick up the remote control, you are instantly ready to enjoy new music over the Internet or listen to an old favorite from your personal CD collection. The E3 also comes with built-in speakers as well as exclusive Yamaha CD's, allowing you to start listening right away without a complicated set-up process. And no matter where you live, when you connect the E3 to the Internet, you gain access to a treasure trove of musical performances from the finest musicians in the world.
The Yamaha YUS1 offers outstanding musical performance and quality, for those who demand the very best sound.
Relax to the sounds of the world's greatest music
Start listening the same day it arrives in your home
There is no special software to install, and you don't need to purchase any music - special music CDs come included with every E3. You can literally start listening as soon as the E3 is delivered to your home. With over 400 songs prepared for you by Yamaha, all you have to do is sit back and let the E3 turn your living room into a concert hall.
Hear subtle sounds with crystal clarity
The volume on the E3 can be adjusted to meet your particular needs and ensure that your entertainment never disturbs. With the volume set at its lowest levels, the E3 can play whisper-soft sounds while retaining all of the clarity you expect from a Yamaha acoustic piano.
The convenience of DisklavierRadio
Wit the E3's Internet Direct Connection (IDC), you can listen to DisklavierRadio by "streaming," receiving radio-type broadcasts from the Internet. DisklavierRadio offers uninterrupted streams of music on over 11 different channels full of tunes to match your mood.
Let Disklavier E3 help you create your own music
Simple and easy controls
Sleek and elegant controls employ a minimum of buttons to keep things simple. The clear and logically laid-out remote is designed to be easy to read as well as easy to use; anyone can quickly and effortlessly enjoy all the E3 has to offer.
Built-in amplified speaker system
The E3 is more than just a top-quality piano. With its genuine Yamaha speaker system, it is truly an all-in-one entertainment system. Each speaker is angled to create a spacious overall sound that beautiful complements the sound quality of the acoustic piano. Whether playing the piano yourself of listening to recordings, the E3's state-of-the-art speaker system will bring your music to life like never before.
Bright and clear Display
The E3 features a cutting-edge, easy-to-see display panel called an organic electro-luminescent display. Not only is it bright and easily readable from any angle, but it can be seen clearly from a distance as well.
Preserve your musical memories
Easy recording and ample storage space
The E3 also comes with enough built-in digital storage to hold literally hundred of hours of music and still have room to spare. So feel free to record whatever and whenever you want, all with just the touch of a button.
Listen to music directly from USB memory
Listening to your favourite music is as easy as plugging a USB memory stick into one of the E3's USB ports. Transfer music from anywhere and listen to it on your E3, or replay your own performances for friends and family.
CD synchronized recording
The E3 allows you to effortlessly record yourself playing along with commercial CDs of your favourite artists, bands, and symphony orchestras. Your entire performance, including all key presses, pedal movements, and dynamics, will be recorded as MIDI data and stored in the E3's internal memory. Then, your recorded piano performance will play back in perfect time with the music from your audio CD.
- Width 152 cm
- Height 121 cm
- Depth 61 cm
- Weight 252 kg
- Number of Keys 88
- Key Surfaces - White Acrylic Resin
- Key Surfaces - Black Phenolic Resin
- Pedal Type Sound Muting System operation
- Sensor/Driver Hammer Sensors Noncontact optical fibre shutter sensing system*Only for Europe area
- Key Sensors Non-contact optical fiber/grayscale shutter sensing system for 88 keys(senses the key position, keying velocity, and key releasing velocity)
- Pedal Sensors Sustain & shift pedals: Incremental, optical position-sensing system
- Key Drivers DSP servo drive system (servocontrolled solenoids)
- Pedal Drivers DSP servo drive system (servocontrolled solenoids)
- Piano Silencing Mechanism Motor-driven hammer shank stopper*Only for Europe area
- Tone Generation Tone Generating Technology Advanced Wave Memory 2 (AWM2)
- Polyphony Number of Polyphony (Max.) 32
- Preset Featured Voices Normal Voices: 676Drum Voices: 21 kits total
- Overall Controls Tuning Set at A=440, tunable ±50 cents in 1-cent increment
Storage and Connectivity
- Storage Floppy Disk Drive 3.5" 2DD (720 KB) or 2HD (1.44 MB) floppy diskPossible for optional floppy disk drive
- CD Audio CD (ISO 9600-compliant), Data CD (ISO 9600-Level1-compliant)
- Connectivity MIDI In/Out
- Power Requirements Local AC current, 120V, 60Hz
- Included Accessories Others Control Unit (1), control unit suspension bracket (1), remote control (1), battery for remote control (2), sample Pianosoft CD software (2), quick reference (1), operation manual (1)