Pacifica 012 entry level electric guitar.
For an inexpensive yet high-quality introduction to the world of rock guitar, you’ll not find better value than the Pacifica 012.
Modelled on the best-selling Pacifica 112, the new, even more affordable 012 has a similarly contoured double-cutaway body, and the firepower of a raunchy bridge-position humbucker plus two clear-toned single-coil pickups. The five-position pickup switch allows selection of those classic ‘in-between’ sounds, while the vibrato bridge is a well-proven vintage design with six individually adjustable saddles for accurate intonation and a slinky set-up.
- Full-size Electric Guitar
- Classic double-cutaway design
- High Spec hardware
- Renowned Quality construction and finish
- Humbucker-Single-Single pickup configuration
- Vintage Style Tremolo
- Solid Agathis Body
- Maple neck with Bolt-on design
- Rosewood fingerboard with 22-frets
– rosewood, maple, and Agathis/Nato used throughout the construction giving a balanced sound with even and clear response from both the highs and the lows – important for developing good technique from the start.
Pick-ups (humbucker and single coils) – offering a sound to suit any style, you'll never get bored: Rock, funk, blues, country, jazz are all possible with the click of the 5 position selector switch and a simple turn of the easily accessible tone and volume controls.
Quality tuning gearing - for simple, stable and reliable tuning.
Neck – Slim fast neck expertly contorted for easy accurate playing and comfort.
Even and accurate fret positioning – means that it sounds in tune as you play further down the neck. It's also important to be in tune when learning as a group.
Through lacquer finish – protects from humidity keeping the adjustment stable and maintaining its lustre for years to come.
- String Strings Scale 25 1/2" (648 mm)
- Pick Up System Single Coil x 2, Humbucker x 1
- Neck Maple
- Finger Board Rosewood / 22 frets
- Bridge Vintage Style Tremolo
- Overall Controls Master Volume Yes
- Master Tone Yes
- Other Control 5-position Lever
|Covered by CITES ||Yes |
|CITES Scientific Name of Wood or Woods Used ||Dalbergia latifolia(Indonesia) |
|CITES Country or Countries of Wood Origin ||Indonesia|