The Pedaltrain SST Chromatic Tuner is Pedaltrain's unique take on the essential tuner pedal. SST's super compact design slides between pedals (in many cases under neighbouring 1/4" jacks), saving space for more pedals on your Pedaltrain.
The SST is very sensitive and works best when you use good muting discipline whilst tuning. For example, if you tune your high E string and then move to the B string without properly muting the E string, SST will read both the E and B string and become confused. Be a pro and mute properly!
Features include everything you'd expect and a few surprises:
- Fast and accurate tuning (+/- 1 cent)
- High brightness LED display for playing outdoors
- Always-on, always-ready design
- Innovative form factor with Input, Output, and 9V Power connections managed via flexible dongleAudio and power connections are routed under the Pedaltrain, out of the way
- Optimally designed for use via dedicated tuner-out from volume pedal
- Maximise space by tucking between pedals, even under neighbouring 1/4" pedal jacks
- Eight selectable tuning reference pitches A438 to A445
- Durable aluminum chassis with acrylic display and ABS ends
- No batteries, external power required
- Chromatic Tuner
- High brightness LEDs
- Reference Pitch: A4 = 438 to 445 Hz (1 Hz step)
- Tuning Range: C0 (16.35 Hz) to C8 (4186 Hz)
- Tuning Accuracy: +/-1 cent
- Input Impedance: 1 MΩ
- Controls: Reference Pitch select switch
- Connectors: Input, Output, 9VDC
- Power Supply: 9VDC (power supply not included)
- Current Draw: 120 mA (Max.)
NOTE: The power spec for the SST tuner is much higher than other brands due to the extra bright LEDs. The current power specs for SST is 120mA.