There's nothing quite like an open-mic night. For the audience, there's there potential to see the next Adele or Sam Smith; for the performer, it's the chance to hone an on stage performance and broadcast yourself to the world on YouTube and Facebook. And for the sound engineer, it's the ultimate test of on-the-fly mixing, quick-thinking and resourcefulness.
Our Open-Mic Sound Engineer Pack gets you off to a great start - with powerful front-of-house speakers, a floor monitor plus microphones and cables, the pack also includes a versatile Yamaha mixing console which can also stream to and from a Mac, iPad, iPhone or Windows PC letting you use the included Cubase AI recording software to capture every detail of the performance.
This pack includes:
- Two Yamaha DXR12 Powered PA Speakers
- One Yamaha DXR8 Powered Floor Monitor Speaker
- Yamaha MG12XU Mixing Console
- Two Shure SM58 Vocal Microphones
- Two Shure SM57 Drum or Guitar Amp Microphones
- Two PA Speaker Stands
- Two Full Size Microphone Boom Stands
- Two Short Microphone Boom Stands
- Seven 10m XLR-to-XLR Balanced Cables
- USB Cable
- Cubase AI Recording Software
A Mac or Windows PC is required for Cubase AI. Other recording solutions exist for iOS devices.