Since its debut, Line 6 digital wireless technology has racked up awards and proven that analog wireless technology is no longer the only option. Now in its fourth generation, Line 6 digital wireless technology is the most mature in the market and continues to set standards in simplicity and performance.
- 275-foot range
- A stunning lavalier microphone and bodypack transmitter
- A custom EQ filter for bodypack systems
- 6 channels
Get the quality and performance you need to sound your best every time you hit the stage. XD-V handheld systems feature up to 10 incredible mic models so you can choose the right sound for your voice. With lavalier, headset or bodypack systems, you get up to 9 custom EQ filter models for complete sonic versatility. Plus, an adjustable dynamic filter reduces ambient noise while preserving your natural vocal articulation. Live vocals have never sounded this amazing.
The gold standard in sound quality and performance.
We know you’re constantly striving to take your performance to the next level. That’s why we designed XD-V digital vocal wireless mic to provide the stunning sound quality and reliable performance you need to sound your best every time you hit the stage.
Line 6 digital wireless mic technology is the most mature in the market and continues to set standards in sound quality, ease of use and versatility. Thanks to our advanced technology, XD-V conveys every nuance of your performance in the most natural way, with full dynamic range.
Take the stage with confidence.
The XD-V signal is incredibly clear and strong, so you’ll get rock-solid performance and the sound quality of a wired studio microphone. There’s no risk of unwanted noise or hiss interfering with your signal. Plus, an adjustable dynamic filter reduces handling noise while preserving your natural vocal articulation. In other words, the only thing the audience will hear, is you.
Focus on your performance. XD-V handles the rest.
Interference from competing signals can distract you from your performance. Who needs that? XD-V digital wireless systems operate in the 2.4GHz ISM band, avoiding interference from local TV stations and other devices in the TV band. And unlike conventional wireless mic systems, you won’t have to worry about government restrictions on bandwidth. XD-V systems are fully FCC compliant and operate license-free worldwide, from Hollywood to Tokyo.
We also included an intuitive display that provides essential system info at a glance. Select channels and check your battery level in an instant. Plus, setting up your system is a one-step setup process - all Line 6 XD-V and Relay transmitters and receivers lock together, automatically. With a system this dependable and easy to use, nothing comes between you and your audience.
Customize a solution that meets your needs.
From clubs, theaters and regional tours to churches, schools and more, XD-V is perfect for a wide range of performance scenarios. You can use up to 14 wireless systems simultaneously*, and since all models share the same technology, mixing and matching between different components is a seamless process.
*Actual usable system count may vary depending on proximity to other 2.4GHz systems.
- Accurate and precise vocal reproduction with full-range 10 Hz – 20 kHz (- 2.5 dB) frequency response, wide 120 dB dynamic range (A weighted), superior transient response, and 24-bit digital conversion
- 2.4GHz band operation, free from interference due to TV broadcast, white space devices, and cell phone towers
- License free operation worldwide
- Exclusive Line 6 EQ filter modeling technology optimizes the system to your voice or instrument – choose from nine distinct EQ filter model types (6 optimized for vocals, 3 for instruments)
- Proven 4th-generation digital wireless technology surpasses analog wireless systems in wireless reliability and sound quality
- Premium cardioid condenser microphone – for professional hands-free performance
- Standard TA4 mini-XLR input for integrating 3rd-party microphones
- 14 always-available channels
- 300-foot (100-meter) extended range
- Large LCD display on receiver for channel setting, model selection, battery status, and more
- Signal Encryption for maximum signal privacy and integrity
- Dynamic Filter to combat unwanted environment noise
- Channel Scanning for best RF management in multi- system applications
- 2 powered BNC antenna inputs – for daisy-chaining multiple systems
- Road-ready lavalier mic, bodypack and receiver chassis
- FCC compliant; Immune to the FCC Consumer Alert regarding wireless microphones
- System includes premium lavalier microphone, bodypack transmitter with protective storage case, 1/2U receiver, 2 x 1/2 wave antennas, front-mount antenna kit, rackmount kit, two AA alkaline batteries
Please note that we deliver within the United Kingdom only
Questions & Answers
Question: Will this microphone system work with the Yamaha YHT-5920UBL Surround Sound System?
Thank you for getting in touch. The XDV35L Wireless Lavalier microphone system has both a balanced XLR output and an unbalanced jack output. There are ways to connect this to your surround system but:
- Please take extreme care when positioning the person and microphone; especially with a surround system, it may be difficult or impossible to avoid creating feedback (where the amplified sound from the speakers feeds back into the HiFi, is amplified again and picked up by the microphone again - this can damage both speakers, microphone and the ears of anyone nearby).
- We urge caution connecting professional stage equipment to home HiFi equipment, due to the differences in levels and differences in sound characteristics.
With these points in mind, we'd usually recommend using a small PA system instead - these are specifically designed to work with a range of microphones and instruments, and avoiding feedback is easier with only two speakers. Our StagePAS systems are ideal - links are below.
If you do want to connect the wireless microphone system to your surround system, we'd strongly recommend first connecting the microphone receiver to a small mixer such as the MG10XU - and then connecting the mixer to your surround system. This will allow you to properly control the signal levels before they reach your surround system and allow you to add effects (such as reverb) to your voice and to add other instruments (such as keyboards) if wanted.