"Jazz Time" is an exciting series of jazz solos for the intermediate player, recreating the styles of the jazz greats. You too can sound like Miles Davis, John Coltrane, Charlie "Bird" Parker, Louis Armstrong or Thelonious Monk, to name but a few!
All three volumes (flute, clarinet and saxophone) are compatible. Sound like the real thing, either as a soloist, or in any instrumental combination.
- Bird Song (In The Style Of Charlie Bird Parker)
- Gospel Truth, The (In The Style Of Stanley Turrentine, David Sanborn And Others)
- Like A Man Walking On Egg Shells (In The Style Of Miles Davis)
- Little Mo' Satch, A (Swing In The Style Of Louis Armstrong)
- Master, The (In The Style Of John Coltrane)
- Mythic Blue
- On The Rise
- Snow Dance (In The Style Of Chick Corea)
- Sphere (In The Style Of Thelonious Monk)
- Spiritual (Gospel In The Style Of Donald Byrd)
- Weighin' Wayne (In The Style Of Wayne Shorter)
Flute & Piano
Boosey & Hawkes
Book & Part(s)