The present edition sets out to establish a reliable text that brings out Mozart's performing style by drawing on all the relevant sources, foremost among which are the earlist printed editions and the composer's autograph scores. Valuable help inthis direction was provided by earlier Urtexteditions, especially the one by Max Pauer andMartin Frey, on whose findings the present editors have based their work.
- Fantasie In C Minor K 475
- Sonata In A Major K 331 (300i)
- Sonata In B Major K 333 (315c)
- Sonata In B Major K 570
- Sonata In C Major K 545 "Sonata Facile"
- Sonata In C Minor K 457
- Sonata In D Major K 576
- Sonata In F Major K 332 (300k)
- Sonata In F Major K 533 [1st & 2nd Movements ] / K 494 [3rd Movement ] K 533
- Sonata In F Major K Anh. 135 (547a)
Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart
||Martienssen & Wihelm Weismann, Carl Adolf
|Publisher Ref No