The most intimate form of chamber music in Beethoven’s day, the piano sonata became the composer’s vehicle for his boldest and most private thoughts. The five compositions in this collection, the most famous of Beethoven’s 32 piano sonatas, are among the most frequently recorded and performed in the piano repertoire.
Highly desirable for instruction, study, reference and enjoyment, this volume which includes The Moonlight Sonata will be welcomed by professional and amateur pianists for it’s accuracy and reliability.
- Sonata No 14 In C# Minor Op 27 No 2 (Sonata Quasi Una Fantasia) (Moonlight)
- Sonata No 21 In C Major Op 53 (Waldsein)
- Sonata No 23 In F Minor Op 57 (Appassionata)
- Sonata No 26 In Eb major Op 81a (Les Adieux)
- Sonata No 8 In C Minor Op 13 (Pathetique)
Ludwig van Beethoven
|Publisher Ref No
|No of Pages||114|