This unique and exciting series gives you the chance to learn some of the greatest arias of Giacomo Puccini with full orchestral backing tracks. 8 operatic showstoppers have been selected from works including Madama Butterfly, La Boheme and Turandot, presented in full notation with concert accompaniments for Piano. Furthermore, a professionally recorded CD is included that features the full-scale orchestral arrangement of each aria so you can experience the power and magic of a grand-scale performance. There's even a version of each featuring an established singer so you can hear the piece in full.
An excellent rehearsal tool, or the ideal way to introduce your voice to the wonders and rigors of the Opera.
- In Quelle Trine Morbide [Manon Lescaut]
- In Questa Reggia [Turandot]
- Mi Chiamano Mimi [La Boheme]
- O Moi Babbino Caro [Gianni Schicchi]
- Quando Men Vo [La Boheme]
- Senza Mamma [Suor Angelica]
- Tu Che Di Gel Sei Cinta [Turandot]
- Un Bel Di Vedremo [Madam Butterfly]
- Vissi D'Arte [Tosca]
Voice & Piano - Soprano Voice
|Publisher Ref No
Book & CD/Digital Version To Download