Classroom Jam titles are now available as hybrid books - using the unique registration code inside the book, you can download individual parts via the website Hybrid Publications. Teachers can now buy one book and print out however many parts are required for the players.
Ten ensembles pieces specially arranged for just about any instrument and ideal for players aged 9-13 years old.
The unique four-part arrangements have been carefully crafted to suit all instruments and playing abilities so everyone can join in!
Playing together is the basic idea, and with Classroom Jam anyone can take part, making this an exceptionally useful teaching aid, a valuable introduction to the experience of ensemble playing and lots of fun!
The arrangements will suit just about any instrument, from recorder to glockenspiel to guitar to flute, in addition to the written percussion part.
- Air On The G String (Orchestral Suite No3 In D) [J S Bach]
- Ave Verum Corpus KV 618 [Mozart]
- Can-Can (Orpheus In The Underworld) [Offenbach]
- Dance Of The Sugar Plum Fairy (The Nutcracker Op 71) [Tchaikovsky]
- Finale (Symphony No 9 In E Minor 'From The New World') [Dvorak]
- Gymnopedie No 1 [Satie]
- In The Hall Of The Mountain King (Peer Gynt Suite) [Grieg]
- Ode To Joy (Symphony No 9 In D Minor Op 125) [Beethoven]
- Scene (Swan Lake) [Tchaikovsky]
- Theme (First Movement - Symphony No 94 In G' The Surprise') [Haydn]
||Carson Turner, Barrie
|Publisher Ref No
|No of Pages||32|