The best Grade 3 pieces ever selected by the major examination boards.
Includes pieces that have captured the imaginations of teachers and students over the years - both old favourites and forgotten gems.
The music has been selected and rigorously researched by examination selector Anthony Williams.
All pieces are technically tried and tested and perfectly graded and fingered for Grade 3 level.
Also provides top-quality music that is ideal as a sight-reading resource for more advanced
- Allegro In F [Mozart]
- Anglaise In D Minor [Beethoven]
- Blues In Two [Cornick]
- Cha-Cha [Merath]
- Clowns [Kabalevsky]
- Dance [Bartok]
- Gavotte In G [Handel]
- Little Prelude In C [attrib. J S Bach]
- Marche [C P E Bach]
- Menuet In A Minor [Rameau]
- Old French Song [Tchaikovsky]
- Passepied [Dieupart]
- Passing Thought, A [Maikapar]
- Sonata In G [Haydn]
- Sonatina In F [Beethoven]
- Study In A Minor [Mayer]
- Tango 3: Argentine [Seiber]
- Wild Horseman, The [Schumann]
- Willow [Iles]
|Publisher Ref No
|No of Pages||24|