* 14 fun and characterful ensemble pieces, arranged in suites for concert performance
* CD with performances and backings for all pieces
* Flexible scoring for violin, viola, cello, and double bass with piano or CD accompaniment - from two parts to massed string ensemble!
* Pieces may also be played as solos for violin, viola, or cello, with piano or CD backing
* Lively illustrations in the pupils' books
* Corresponds to the level of Fiddle Time Joggers, Viola Time Joggers, and Cello Time Joggers - part 1 uses all fingers, part 2 uses 0-1 only
This exciting series by the authors of Fiddle Time, Viola Time, and Cello Time provides great new ensemble material for all string groups, whatever their size. String Time Joggers is a must-have for all those looking for imaginative and enjoyable ensemble repertoire. The cello part is suitable for pupils at the level of Cello Time Joggers. A CD containing full performances and backings is included.
- Action Movie
- Barrier Reef
- Broadway Or Bust
- Cap'n Jack's Hornpipe
- Cowboy Song
- Feelin' Blue
- Jamaican Lullaby
- Kingston Calypso
- Sad Movie
- Shark Attack!
- Simple Syncopation
- Spy Movie 2
- Tinga Layo
Kathy Blackwell & David Blackwell
Oxford University Press
|Publisher Ref No
Book & CD