Classical Destinations Educational introduces the sounds and styles of classical music through video, audio, interactive and printed learning materials on DVD/CD-ROM. Written by UK teachers and based around the National Curriculum it provides a compelling resource for music learning at Key Stage 3.
Each kit provides hundreds of materials and up to 13 hours of classroom activities, or 80 hours across the series, offering fantastic value for money!
Each DVD/CD contains:
* Hours of stunning quality film, shot in the historic corners of Europe
* Carefully structured 'units' or 'routes' of work, with clear learning outcomes
* Materials for copying and exporting; pdfs; mp3s; midi files
* Interactive aural games, quizzes and exercises
* Unique sounding musical scores
* Classroom ensembles
* Creative projects and research assignments
* Teachers notes
|Publisher Ref No
DVD & CD-ROM