This book contains all you need for your Keyboards Grade 2 exam - songs, performance tips, technical support, supporting skills and a group song for those in a band - together with a CD of demo and backing tracks.
Whether you are self-taught or taking lessons, learning for fun or you have a view to a career in music, Trinity College London Rock & Pop exams will help you to achieve your ambitions.
Available for Guitar, Bass, Drums, Keyboards and Vocals, from Initial (beginner) to Grade 8 (advanced), these exams cover a wide variety of music and artists - giving a great choice in all rock and pop styles.
- I Have Nothing (Whitney Houston)
- Mean Jumper Blues (Blind Lemon Jefferson)
- Music For A Found Harmonium (Penguin Cafe Orchestra)
- Nights In White Satin (Moody Blues)
- No Sound But The Wind (Editors)
- Ruby Tuesday (Rolling Stones)
Electronic Keyboard Solo
Trinity College London
Book & CD/Digital Version To Download