For use with all B-flat, E-flat, Bass Clef and C instruments, the Jazz Play-Along Series is the ultimate learning tool for all jazz musicians. With musician-friendly lead sheets, melody cues, and other split-track choices on the included CD, these first-of-a-kind packages help you master improvisation while playing some of the greatest tunes of all time.
FOR STUDY, each tune includes a split track with: Melody cue with proper style and inflection • Professional rhythm tracks • Choruses for soloing • Removable bass part • Removable piano part.
FOR PERFORMANCE, each tune also has: An additional full stereo accompaniment track (no melody) • Additional choruses for soloing.
- Eine Kleine Nachtmusik (Rondeau) Fourth Movement
- Eine Kleine Nachtmusik (Serenade), First Movement Excerpt
- Laudate Dominum
- Minuet In F Major K 2
- Minuet In G Major K 1
- Piano Concerto No 20 Second Movement (Romanza) Excerpt
- Piano Concerto No 21 In C Major (Elvira Madigan) Second Movement Excerpt
- Symphony No 40 In G Minor First Movement Excerpt
- Symphony No 40 In G Minor Fourth Movement (Allegro)
- Turkish Rondo
Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart
|Publisher Ref No
|| Jazz Play Along Series
Book & CD/Digital Version To Download
|No of Pages||80|