A first typeset and corrected study score of the five choral and instrumental pieces that punctuate the action of Philip Glass's mighty theatre piece of 1976, Einstein on the Beach (1976).
Republished to mark the work's first international tour since 1983.
Foreword by Keith Potter, author of "Four Musical Minimalists" (2000)
- Knee Play 1 (SATB & Organ)
- Knee Play 2 (Solo Violin)
- Knee Play 3 (SATB & Organ or Piano)
- Knee Play 4 (TB & Solo Violin)
- Knee Play 5 (SA, Solo Violin & Organ)
|Publisher Ref No