The Hal Leonard Folk Guitar Method is your complete guide to learning folk guitar. This book uses popular folk songs to teach you the basics of rhythm and lead playing in the styles of Bob Dylan, Pete Seeger, Woody Guthrie, Simon & Garfunkel, the Carter Family, Peter Paul & Mary, John Denver, and many others.
You'll learn: basic strumming; strumming variations; Carter-style flatpicking; bass runs; basic fingerstyle patterns; alternating thumb patterns; flatpicking solos; hammer-ons and pull-offs; fingerpicking solos; using a capo; I-IV-V chord families; and much more.
- Blowin' In The Wind
- Don't Think Twice, It's All Right
- Freight Train
- House Of The Rising Sun, The
- I Am A Man Of Constant Sorrow
- If I Had A Hammer (The Hammer Song)
- Leaving On A Jet Plane
- Little Boxes
- Michael Row The Boat Ashore
- Puff The Magic Dragon
- Scarborough Fair
- Sloop John B
- Teach Your Children
- This Land Is Your Land
- Tom Dooley
- Turn! Turn! Turn! (To Everything There Is A Season)
- Where Have All The Flowers Gone?
|Publisher Ref No
Book & CD/Digital Version To Download
|No of Pages||64|