Attention saxophone players -- do you need a challenging duet book?
Composed and arranged by Gordon Goodwin at the medium-advanced to advanced level, these 10 saxophone duets are completely interchangeable for any combination of Eb or Bb saxophones. You can play with a duet partner or use the CD and play duets with great saxophonists Gordon Goodwin (tenor sax) or Eric Marienthal (alto sax). On the included CD, Duet Part 1 and Duet Part 2 are each controlled by dialing in/out the left or right channels on your stereo system.
* Improve your jazz concept, articulation, time, intonation and sight-reading
* Duets are playable with any combination of Eb or Bb saxophones (requires two books)
* Gordon Goodwin plays the tenor sax on Duet Part 1 and Part 2
* Eric Marienthal plays the alto sax on Duet Part 1 and Part 2
* Gordon and Eric play together on Duet Part 1 and Part 2
* Play with a duet partner or with the CD by dialing in/out the left or right stereo channel
* Opportunities to improvise too!
- Act Your Age
- Count Bubba's Revenge
- El Macho Muchacho
- Gumbo Street
- Hunting Wabbits
- Jazz Police, The
- La Pequena Almeja
- Maynard & Waynard
- Swingin' For The Fences
- There's The Rub
Alfred Publishing Co Inc
Book & CD/Digital Version To Download