The series “organ plus brass” presents original works and arrangements for organ and brass ensemble. The wind parts are written to meet the needs of amateur ensembles and the organ parts are ideal for non-professional church musicians playing on smaller organs.
The full score comes with an inserted wind score in C, which is also available separately. Wind parts in C and B-flat can also be purchased, enabling the performance by brass ensembles of varying instrumentation.
Volume II comprises five chorale preludes from the 19th century. The chorales on which they are based are well known internationally and can be used throughout the church year.
- Literature for brass ensemble and organ
- Suitable for amateur brass ensembles and non-professional organists
- Transposed parts allow for flexible instrumentation
- Christus, Der Ist Mein Leben [Otto Scherzer]
- Jesus Lebt, Mit Ihm Auch Ich [Emil Dercks]
- Nun Danket Alle Gott [Max Gulbins]
- Sollt Ich Meinem Gott Nicht Singen [Theophil Forchhammer]
- Wie Schon Leuchtet Der Morgenstern [Christian Fink]
||Klomp & Heiko Petersen, Carsten
Book & Part(s)