Well-known melodies from the Baroque, Classical and Romantic period are arranged by Vladimir Bodunov for violin and viola. Both players are of equal standing, the role of soloist and accompanist changing constantly. The arrangements stand out for their fidelity to the original works.
• Well-known melodies from the classical repertoire. Both parts of equal importance
• Ideal for playing at all different kinds of occasions
From the contents:
“Badinerie” from the Orchestral Suite No. 2 (J. S. Bach), “Eine kleine Nachtmusik” (Mozart), “Habanera” from Carmen (Bizet), “In the Hall of the Mountain King” from the Peer Gynt Suite (Grieg), “Winter” from The Four Seasons (Vivaldi) amongst others.
The arranger Vladimir Bodunov is a versatile musician from Belarus. He performs throughout Europe as a soloist, in orchestras and particularly in duo with his wife Marta Danilkovich.
- Allegro (The Four Seasons - Spring RV 269) [Vivaldi]
- Badinerie (BWV 1067) [J S Bach]
- Eine Kleine Nachtmusik KV 525 [Mozart]
- Fur Elise WoO 59 [Beethoven]
- Habanera (Carmen) [Bizet]
- In Der Halle Des Bergkonigs (In The Hall Of The Mountain King) [Grieg]
- La Donna E Mobile (Rigoletto) [Verdi]
- Largo (The Four Seasons - Winter RV 297) [Vivaldi]
- Menuet (BWV 1067) [J S Bach]
- Schlafe, Mein Prinzchen [Flies]
String Duo - Violin & Viola
|Publisher Ref No
Ger & Eng