iTrack Studio is the one-box solution for quality recordings on the iPad - and it’s a quality yet affordable introduction to recording on Mac and PC.
- Complete, easy-to-use recording package for iPad, Mac and PC.
- One-box solution for quality recordings. Start making music right away.
- Based around Focusrite iTrack Solo 2-in, 2-out audio interface.
- Legendary mic preamp technology housed in solid, metal-case.
- Studio-quality CM25S large diaphragm condenser microphone with mic stand adaptor and XLR mic cable.
- HP60S closed-back reference monitoring studio headphones.
- 1.2m 30-pin device link cable for iPad.
- USB cable for connecting to Mac or PC.
- Integrates perfectly with Tape by Focusrite App.
- Ideal for Apps such as Garageband, Auria, Cubasis, Launchkey and Launchpad.
- Includes Ableton Live Lite, Scarlett Plug-in Suite, Loopmasters sample content, Novation Bass Station soft-synth for Mac / PC users.
- OS X 10.7 (Lion) and OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion).
- Windows 7 (32 and 64 bit) and Windows 8.
- iPad, iPad 2, iPad (3rd Generation) with iOS 5 or iOS 6.
- Connects to iPad 4 and iPad Mini via an inexpensive lightning adaptor.
The complete recording package for iPad, Mac and PC
Whether you’re an experienced musician or just starting out, the iTrack Studio gives you everything you need to record music on your iPad, Mac, or Windows PC. At the heart of iTrack Studio is the Focusrite iTrack Solo: a 2-in, 2-out audio interface featuring Focusrite’s legendary mic preamp technology. In addition, there’s a high-quality studio condenser microphone, reference monitoring headphones, XLR mic cable and device link cable. iTrack Studio works beautifully with the Tape by Focusrite App: a free recording App for iPad. Ableton Live Lite, Scarlett Plug-in Suite (compressor, reverb, gate and EQ), Loopmasters sample content and Novation Bass Station soft-synth are included for Mac and PC users.
The iTrack Solo audio interface
The quality of the audio interface is one of the defining characteristics of a recording system, and Focusrite is an acknowledged leader in computer audio interfaces. iTrack Studio includes Focusrite’s solid, metal-cased iTrack Solo interface, with an instrument input and a microphone preamplifier designed specifically for Focusrite’s computer interfaces. Record your vocal with the included studio microphone and capture your instrument at the same time on a different track.
iTrack Solo ensures that everything is captured as high quality audio – up to 24-bit 96kHz sampling (significantly better than CD quality). It comes with a 30-pin device link cable for connection to an iPad and can be connected to iPad 4 and iPad mini via an inexpensive Lightning adapter – it can also connect via USB to a Windows or Mac computer. You can connect your speakers and the included headphones to the high fidelity/low noise outputs on the iTrack Solo.
Studio-quality microphone and headphones
The matching CM25S studio-quality condenser mic is designed to catch the life and soul of your vocals and acoustic instruments. Clean, smooth and sensitive, it captures every nuance. If you can hear it, you can record it. There’s even a high-quality 3m long low-noise microphone cable included to connect the CM25S to the iTrack Solo. Meanwhile, the included HP60S studio monitoring headphones give you a clear, unflattering and accurate impression of exactly how your music sounds, so you can get it just the way you want it. And when you play it back elsewhere, it’ll sound great. Plus they’re comfortable, too.
Perfect for Tape by Focusrite iPad App, Mac and Windows
Record both channels on iPad with the Tape by Focusrite App: a free recording App for iPad - or use it with Garageband, Cubasis, Auria or any of a host of iPad recording applications. Ableton Live Lite, Scarlett Plug-in Suite (compressor, reverb, gate and EQ), Loopmasters sample content and Novation Bass Station soft-synth are included for Mac and PC users.