Kemble's Classic T has a classically elegant cabinet with a subtly profiled top and uses their tonally excellent K116 scale with a fully braced back. It represents superb value and offers fantastic tone and touch.
The previous Silent System allowed players to 'switch off' the audible acoustic sound on their pianos; a sample/synthesized sound would then be heard through headphones or connected speakers/PA, making it ideal for late night practice, studio and stage use.
The new SH Silent technology takes the Silent system several steps further, vastly improving the piano sound, adding additional instrument sounds (such as harpsichord, organ and strings) and offering an easy to use recording system.
Voices can be layered with each other and/or with the acoustic piano's own sound and powerful features such as Dynamic Damper Effect (DDE) and several reverb types add to the realism.
- USB To Device Connection (for USB memory)
- MIDI IN/OUT
- AUX IN/OUT via 3.5mm stereo jack
- Headphone Out x2 (via 1/4" TRS jack)
- Height - 116cm
- Braced back
- Solid European ‘Strunz’ spruce soundboard, ribs and back grid
- High specification hammers
- Classic traditional cabinet style
- Mocha Oak and chrome- popular new furniture finish
- Vacuum processed cast iron frame
- World class Yamaha action
- Unique Kemble warm mellow tone
- Natural Oak satin model with ‘Heritage’ top door styling accentuating the beautiful grain in the Oak
- Available with our Silent SG system in all finishes
- Depth: 57.3cm, Width: 152cm, Weight: 216kg
Silent SH Model Specifications (apply only to models with SH Silent technology):
- CFX Silent Sound: The magnificent, sampled sound of Yamaha's world-beating CFX Concert Grand
- Binaural Sampling: Dummy head recording technique used to capture the piano sound from a pianist's perspective
- 19 Different Sounds: Piano, Electric Pianos 1, 2 and 3, Harpsichord 1 and 2, Vibraphone, Celesta, Pipe Organs 1, 2, 3 and 4, Jazz Organ, Strings, Choir, Synth Pad, Piano + Strings, Piano + Synth Pad, Piano + E Piano 1
- 256 Note Polyphony: An incredible 256-notes for the ultimate, real piano experience
- 256MB Wave ROM: Massive memory for huge samples and multiple velocity layer
- USB Audio Recording: Record Audio data to standard USB devices in real time
- Apps: Connect to your iPad® and use Apps such as PianoDiary to monitor your progress with daily recordings
- MIDI (IN/OUT): Connect to computers and other MIDI-equipped instruments
- USB: Transfer recordings to PCs or other devices for sharing
- 2 Headphone Sockets: With two sockets you can practise with a friend or teacher
- Metronome: The built-in metronome helps you to play with accurate tempo
- Transpose: Transpose the pitch of the sampled sounds in semitone increments
- AUX (IN/OUT): Play along with an MP3 player or through your hi-fi
We are only able to deliver this item within the UK, Republic of Ireland and Republic of Malta.