Kemble's Concerto piano is mid-sized (114cm) and inspired by their best selling 124cm Conservatoire model. It has beautifully rounded edges and profiles and the subtle use of brass further enhances the visual experience. If space is an issue then this smaller piano could be the answer; it is also surprisingly affordable.
To maximise the sound potential of this model Kemble have used a higher grade hammer than on their Oxford and Cambridge models, which enhances both the powerful bass and clear treble.
General Piano Specifications:
- Height - 114cm
- Braced back
- Solid European ‘Strunz’ spruce soundboard, ribs and back grid
- High specification hammers
- Classic traditional styling
- Thicker and heavier cabinet parts giving a luxurious and solid appearance
- Subtle use of brass as a feature in the leg
- Vacuum processed cast iron frame
- World class Yamaha action
- Available with Yamaha SG Silent Piano TM system (in black only)
- Unique Kemble warm mellow tone
- Depth: 54.4cm, Width: 150.4cm, Weight: 202kg
We are only able to deliver this item within the UK, Republic of Ireland and Republic of Malta.