The NP-11 is slim, light and compact, and is perfect for both beginners and for anyone who needs a highly portable keyboard with a great piano sound.
- Built in reverb
- 10 voices including Stereo Grand Piano
- Dual voice feature
- Built in metronome
- Built-in stereo speaker system
- Battery power or AC adaptor
- Headphone socket for silent practice
- Midi In/Out
The NP-11 has 10 high quality sounds available:
- Grand Piano 1 Recorded samples from a full concert grand piano. Perfect for classical compositions as well as any other style that requires acoustic piano.
- Grand Piano 2 Clear piano with bright reverb. Good for pop- ular music.
- E.Piano 1 An electronic piano sound created by FM synthesis. Good for standard popular music.
- E.Piano 2 Vintage electric piano sound of hammer- struck metallic “tines.” Soft tone when played lightly, and an aggressive tone when played hard.
- Pipe Organ 1 A typical pipe organ sound (8 feet + 4 feet + 2 feet). Good for sacred music from the Baroque period.
- Pipe Organ 2 This is the organ’s full coupler sound, often associated with Bach’s “Toccata and Fugue.”
- Strings Spacious and large-scale string ensemble. Try combining this Voice with piano in DUAL.
- Vibraphone Played with relatively soft mallets.
- Harpsichord 1 The definitive instrument for baroque music. Authentic harpsichord sound, with plucked strings, no touch response.
- Harpsichord 2 Mixes the same Voice an octave higher for a more brilliant, dynamic tone.
Slim, light & compact design
The NP-11 is a truly portable instrument which is perfect for use in a wide variety of situations
The NP-11 features a 61-key touch-sensitive keyboard with boxed-type keys (non-weighted)
Superb sound quality
The NP-11 uses AWM (Advanced Wave Memory) sampling, which recreates the sound and expression of the original instrument by using advanced digital technology
10 voices including Stereo Grand Piano
An ultra-realistic piano sound together with a selection of other instrument voices controlled through an expressive touch-sensitive keyboard.
Built-in stereo speaker system
The NP-11 uses a highly efficient stereo amplifier that creates a powerful, natural sound from a compact speaker system
Dual voice combines two sounds together (e.g. piano and strings) for greater versatility
MIDI in/out connectivity
MIDI enables the NP-11 to be connected to other MIDI-compatible devices such as other instruments or computers
Auto Power Off mode
The NP-11 comes with an eco-friendly function that turns off the instrument automatically if the keyboard has not been used for a set amount of time in order to avoid using power unnecessarily.
- Width 1,036mm (40"13/16')
- Height 105m (4"1/8')
- Depth 259mm (10-1/4")
- Weight 4.5kg (9bs., 15oz.)
- Number of Keys 61
- Piano-style keyboard
- Touch Response Yes
- Tone Generating Technology AWM Stereo Sampling
- Number of Polyphony (Max.) 32
- Number of Voices 10
- Types Reverb 4 types
- Functions Dual/Layers Yes
- Number of Preset Songs 10 voice and 10 piano demo
- Demo/Help Demonstration 10 voice and 10 piano demo
- Overall Controls Metronome Yes
- Tempo Range 32 to 280
- Transpose -6 to 0, 0 to +6
- Tuning Yes
Storage and Connectivity
- Connectivity DC IN DC IN 12V
- Headphones x 1
- Sustain Pedal Yes
- MIDI In/Out
Amplifiers and Speakers
- Amplifiers 2.5W x 2
- Speakers (12cm x 6cm) x 2
- Power Supply Adaptor (PA-3C/PA-130)- INCLUDED, or batteries (Six "AA" size, LR6 or equivalent batteries)
- Power Consumption 20W
Please note that we are only able to supply this item within the UK, Republic of Ireland and Republic of Malta.