DELIVERY AND RETURNS POLICY
Where used, reference to:
- “Terms” is to our “Terms & Conditions” which can be viewed by clicking here
- “Working days” is from Monday to Friday but excluding bank and public holidays
- If you are acting as a consumer, our Delivery and Returns policy does not affect and is in addition to your legal rights and remedies. Advice about your legal rights and remedies is available from your local Citizens’ Advice Bureau or Trading Standards Office.
- To the extent only of any conflict or inconsistency between the Terms and this policy, the document with the more favourable rights to you will prevail.
COLLECTION AND DELIVERY
Expected Delivery Times
- Orders are normally supplied directly from stock. However, delivery times will be affected by the store and warehouse opening hours. Where possible we have tried to indicate the expected despatch times for all products. For any item not in stock, we will try to despatch it within the time indicated on the product page, but there may be circumstances outside our control that may cause a delay (e.g. non-availability of product from our suppliers, etc).
- Where stock is available, orders are usually delivered within 2-3 working days. However, delivery times cannot be guaranteed and orders taken after 12:00hrs on Friday 18 December each year may not arrive prior to Christmas Day (25th December) due to the high demand of business operated by specialist courier companies.
Problem with delivery
If your delivery is late, lost, incorrect or contains a damaged item, we will do everything we can to get the issue resolved promptly. For assistance, click here to contact us.
Cost of delivery
Where delivery charges are payable on your order, the costs of delivery within the UK Mainland will be as follows; delivery to other regions may incur a different charge which will be shown during the
|Delivery Method||Costs||You must order by:|
|Delivery to store and collection by you instore||Free to UK Mainland; charges for other regions will be shown during the checkout process||Order before 14:00 Monday to Thursday and instock items will be delivered to your home the next day|
|Delivery to your home - all items except Digital & Acoustic Pianos||Free to UK Mainland; charges for other regions will be shown during the checkout process||Order before 14:00 Monday to Thursday and in stock items will be delivered to your home the next day|
|Delivery to your home - Digital Pianos||Free to UK Mainland; charges for other regions will be shown during the checkout process||We will contact you within 2-3 working days to arrange suitable delivery|
|Delivery to your home - Acoustic Pianos||Free to ground floor (no steps). If the piano is not being delivered to the groundfloor, a charge of £55 per flight of stairs will apply. Where access by crane is required, a quotation will be supplied prior to purchase.|
Please note the following special requirements relating to delivery:
- Purchases made in store are subject to different delivery options and charges. Please ask in store for details.
- For orders which include large items (eg Clavinovas, large keyboards, upright & grand pianos etc) where you live outside of mainland UK (eg Northern Ireland, Scottish Islands, Scilly Isles, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Channel Islands) please contact us by clicking here and we will be happy to provide a quote for delivery.
Please see the Terms & Conditions for when we are responsible for the cost of returns.
How to return products
If you end the contract for any reason after products have been dispatched to you or you have received them, you must return them to us. You must either return them in person to where you bought them, post them back to us or (if they are not suitable for posting) allow us to collect them from you.
Collection by us
If you are responsible for the costs of return and we are collecting the product from you, we will charge you the direct cost to us of collection as follows:
|Product Type||Cost, From UK Mainland||Cost, From Outside the UK Mainland|
|Acoustic Piano||£275.00 plus £55.00 per flight of stairs||£500.00 plus £55.00 per flight of stairs|
Please note that we are only able to supply these items within the UK, Republic of Ireland and Republic of Malta.
Returns to the store
To return to store simply present your goods and despatch note in store and one of our advisers will process any exchange or refund or help you order a new item.
Returns by post
Complete the returns information on the despatch note and make sure to include it in your parcel before repacking. Repack your parcel and send it to the appropriate address as follows: Returns Dept, Yamaha Music London, 152-160 Wardour Street, London W1F 8YA. Ensure that you obtain proof of postage from the post office in case your parcel is lost in transit.
Proof of purchase
No refund or exchange will be given without a receipt, dispatch note or other proof of purchase.