Expertly chosen, graded and edited by leading educators, the graded piano books, recordings and teaching notes for Trinity Guildhall piano examinations
2012–2014 (Initial–Grade 8), feature newly selected repertoire from across a wide range of genres and styles.
In addition to book and separate CD options, they are now available for the first time as a book + CD package.
The separate CD edition option also contains recordings of all of the alternative repertoire for each grade performed by Pamela Lidiard, John York and Peter Wild.
- Andante [Steibelt]
- Bourree In D Minor [Anon]
- Fanfare For The Common Cold [Chappell]
- Gaik (Mayday Dance) (Melodie Ludowe) [Lutoslawski]
- Mazurka (Album For The Young Op 39) [Tchaikovsky]
- Menuet (Suite Quatrieme Pour Le Clavecin) [Mattheson]
- Petit Mystere [Ple]
- Scherzo (Divertimento In F, Hob. XVI/9) [Haydn]
- Summer Swing [Deholt]
Trinity College London
|Publisher Ref No