These cleaning swabs are specifically designed to be used for cleaning both the interior and exterior of brass instrument mouthpieces. Available in various sizes.
Premium quality, made in Japan
These swabs are constructed with the utmost care and attention to detail at our factory in Japan. Heavy-duty reinforced stitching combines with high-quality materials and expert craftsmanship to produce a finished product that's worthy to use on the finest musical instruments.
Microfiber is a synthetic fabric that's extremely absorbent, strong and lint-free. The unique shape of the threads allows microfiber to trap moisture and grime much more effectively than traditional fabrics like cotton or wool, making microfiber the superior choice for cleaning.
The specially designed shape gives this swab maximum contact with the inside of the instrument. This keeps more of the swab touching metal for the best possible cleaning effect while minimizing the chance of getting stuck around tight bends.
Nylon feeder cord
The feeder cord is made completely from nylon so that your instrument won't be scratched or damaged, inside or out.
- If the swab is stored in cloth contact with your instrument, case, etc., the colour may run. This is dependent on storage location, storage conditions, temperature and/or humidity, etc.
- Please be aware that hardened dirt and grit on the cloth and string may cause scratches to your instrument body.
- Wash with lukewarm water below 40℃, or with water by hand.
- Large amounts of detergent may cause the cloth dye to run on rare occasions.
- The swab can be ironed at low temperatures.
- As the nylon guide is pointed, please handle with care.
- Do not swing around.
- Do not wrap around neck.
- Keep the cloth away from fire.
- Do not use around small children.
- Keep out of reach of infants/children.
Please note that we deliver within the United Kingdom only