The Gigging Pack includes the following:
- Yamaha P-121 Digital Piano in Black
- Yamaha FC-3 Sustain Pedal
- Double-Braced Keyboard 'X' Stand
- Jack-to-Jack Audio Cables
- Yamaha SC-KB750 Softcase
The P-121 is the smaller brother of P-125. Equipped with a shorter 73-key weighted keyboard, it's even more compact and continues to deliver the same incredible piano performance in a user-friendly and minimalistic design.
- 73-Key Graded Hammer Standard (GHS) with matte black keytops
- Pure CF Sound Engine recreates the sound of our CFIIIS Concert Grand Piano complete with Damper Resonance, Stereo Sustain Samples, Key off Samples and String Resonance
- 24 Voices in total
- 192-note polyphony (maximum)
- Two-track recording (one song)
- Dual, Split and Duo playing modes
- Octave Shift Option
- Reverb & Chorus Effects
- 20 Rhythms (Drums + Bass)
- Intelligent Acoustic Control and Stereophonic Optimiser
- Integrated piano music library with 24 demo songs and 50 piano songs
- USB-to-Host port for connection to Macs, iOS devices, Android devices and Windows PCs - (additional cables required)
- Amplification: 2x 7 Watt
- Free Smart Pianist App for your iPhone, iPad or Android devices - Click here for more information (additional connecting cable required)
- Optional LP-1 pedal unit and L-121 bespoke stand
Piano quality unique to Yamaha
Our unique Pure CF Sound Engine is the result of over a century of acoustic piano craftsmanship combined with state-of-the-arttechnology and expertise.
We're the industry leader in digital piano technology - and this is immediately apparent in the tone of digital pianos that incorporate the Pure CF engine. The P-125 faithfully reproduces the tone of the renowned Yamaha CFIIIS 9' concert grand piano, offering incredible dynamics and expressiveness.
The Graded Hammer Standard (GHS) 88-key piano keyboard provides a heavier touch in the low end and lighter touch in the high end, similar to the keys of an acoustic piano.
Authentic piano performance space
The 2-way speaker system produces an expansive piano sound in both upward and downward directions.
This creates a rich sound field - making it feel as though you're sitting in front of an acoustic piano.
Optimal sound on tables and worktops
The new Table EQfeature maintains optimal acoustics; even if you play on a hard, flat surface, you'll get the best possible sound.
Bass and drum beats are right on time
P-125 includes a selection of bass and drum tracks to play along to. There are a variety of rhythm patterns to choose from, from rock to ballads.
Simple operation using the Smart Pianist app
Our Smart Pianist app allows you to control the many functions included in the P-125 using your smartphone or tablet. Voices, rhythms and other settings can be selected while looking at the screen, making it easy to enjoy new functions with ease.
Number of Keys
Graded Hammer Standard (GHS) with Matte Black Keys
Piano Sound Model
Pure CF (CFIIIS)
Yes (Preset Only)
Intelligent Acoustic Control
EQ Type Control
Yes (Table EQ Option)
Number of Voices
Dual (Layer) Mode
20 (Drums + Bass)
Octave Shift Control
50 Classical Piano Works; 24 Demo Songs
On-Board Recording Option
1 Song (2 Tracks)
2x 12cm Woofers, 2x 4cm Tweeters
2x Fullsize Stereo (TRS) 1/4” Jack Connections
2x Fullsize Mono (TS) 1/4” Jack Connections:
Left Output, Right Output
For mono amplification systems, use only the Left output to put the P-121 into ‘Mono Mode’ for optimal sound quality
USB-To-Host for connection to Macs, iOS devices, Android devices and Windows PCs; carries MIDI and app data
Height (without stand)
Weight (without accessories)
Removable Music Rest
Optional Fixed-Height Stand
Optional 3-Pedal Attachment
LP-1 (Requires L-121 Stand)
Optional Padded Softcase