The Hal Leonard Rock Guitar Method is a compete guide to learning all aspects of Rock Guitar, from the fundamental skills to more advanced techniques. You want to learn to play in the style of your favourite rock artists and icons so what better way to learn than by playing excerpts of your favourite rock songs to demonstrate the lesson at hand!
Lessons include everything you need for rock, from power chords and scales to string bending and vibrato. Unlock your potential and play rhythm and lead rock guitar with step-by-step lessons and 68 great rock songs and riffs. Designed to supplement any other method with practical advice and guidance using classic and popular rock songs by artist such as Clapton, Van Halen, AC/DC and The Rolling Stones.
A CD supports this Tutorial with a full-band play-along and demonstration track for nine classic rock songs. These have all been chosen to challenge whilst testing all elements of the lesson topics.
- Day Tripper [The Beatles]
- Drive My Car [The Beatles]
- Hit Me With Your Best Shot [Pat Benatar]
- Oye Como Va [Carlos Santana]
- Pride And Joy [Stevie Ray Vaughan]
- Takin' Care Of Business [Bachman-Turner Overdrive]
- Time Is On My Side [The Rolling Stones]
- Walk Don't Run [Johnny Smith]
- Wild Thing [The Troggs]
|Publisher Ref No
|No of Pages||64|