The best Grade 1 pieces ever selected by the major examination boards.
Includes pieces that have captured the imaginations of teachers and students over the years - both old favourites and forgotten gems.
The music has been selected and rigorously researched by examination selector Anthony Williams.
All pieces are technically tried and tested and perfectly graded and fingered for Grade 1 level.
Also provides top-quality music that is ideal as a sight-reading resource for more advanced
- Air (Little Russia) [Beethoven]
- Air [Blow]
- Air [Purcell]
- Allegretto In F [Witthauer]
- Allegretto [Neefe]
- Allegro In F [Mozart]
- Creepy Crawly [Gritton]
- Eeyoreâ€™s March [Jackson]
- Flying Above The Clouds [Bullard]
- Gavotte [Telemann]
- German Dance [Haydn]
- Melody [Schumann]
- Menuet In G [Attrib J S Bach]
- Menuett In F [Mozart]
- Piano Piece For The Young [Henkel]
- Quasi Adagio [Bartok]
- Quiet Wood, The [Head]
- Soldierâ€™s March [Schumann]
- Sonatina In F [Attwood]
- Swinging Sioux, The [Gillock]
|Publisher Ref No
|No of Pages||24|