This is the Concertina book for anyone who wants to play Classic Ragtime, Marches, and popular themes, arranged for the 30-button Anglo Concertina. "The Maple Leaf Rag", "The Liberty Bell March", and more classic selections are presented for musical enjoyment. Each piece is carefully chosen for its playability on the Anglo-Chromatic concertina. Players with a "duet system" may also want this music for their repertoire. The arrangements are fully voiced, between the right and left hands to create a piano-style approach to concertina playing.
* The "All-American" 30-button Anglo Concertina Book
* Classic Ragtime - Maple Leaf Rag, The Entertainer, etc.
* Patriotic Marches - The Liberty Bell March, The Radetzky March, etc.
* Popular themes
* Encompasses two-handed "piano-style" playing.
- Entertainer, The (Rag) [Scott Joplin]
- Funeral March Of A Marionette [Gounod]
- Georgia Camp Meeting (March)
- Lassus Trombone (Rag) [Henry Fillmore]
- Liberty Bell, The (March) [Sousa]
- Maple Leaf, The (Rag) [Scott Joplin]
- Oh I Do Like To Be Beside The Seaside
- Radetzky March, The [J Strauss]
- Stars And Stripes Forever, The (March) [Sousa]
- Tea For Two [Youmans]
- Under The Double Eagle (March) [J A Wagner]
- Washington Post, The (March) [Sousa]
Bay (Mel) Publications Inc
|Publisher Ref No
|No of Pages||40|