* 'How do I know if my child is musical?', 'What is a good age to start learning an instrument?', 'How can I help my child's progress?': these are just some of the questions that Raising an Amazing Musician will help you to answer.
* This self-help guide is essential reading for any parent or carer wishing to know more about bringing music into the life of their child. 20 short chapters, which assume no musical knowledge, are packed with expert advice on how to support your child through every stage of musical development, from birth through to early adulthood. Helpful advice is included on:
* Music-making with the very young
* Recognizing and encouraging musicality
* Choosing the right instrument
* Getting the most out of music lessons
* Encouraging practice
* Public performance
* Music exams
* Whatever stage of learning your child has reached, Raising an Amazing Musician will empower you to make the right decisions for your young musician, and enrich their experience of music as an enjoyable, life-enhancing activity.
Anthony Marks & Paul Harris
|No of Pages||188|