A collection of relaxing music to ease the stress and make you smile again! 22 pieces that soothe and inspire, for solo piano.
When you're feeling the pressure, why not take time out to play some of the finest contemporary music?
This collection brings together 22 calming pieces including themes from films that include 'The Artist', 'Amélie', 'The King’s Speech' and 'Tinker, Tailor, Soldier, Spy' as well as compositions from Philip Glass, Michael Nyman and Zbigniew Preisner.
So why not sit down and play and sing some of your personal favourites? They’ll calm you down and give you fresh energy to face whatever the day brings!
- 6/11/98 [Joby Talbot]
- Alexandra Park [John Metcalfe]
- Art Of Flying, The [Zbigniew Preisner]
- Big My Secret (The Piano) [Michael Nyman]
- Candlefire (The Diary Of Anne Frank) [Michael Nyman]
- Close Cover [Wim Mertens]
- Comme Une Rosee De Larmes (The Artist) [Ludovic Bource]
- Comptine D'un Autre Ete (Amelie) [Yann Tiersen]
- Divenire [Ludovico Einaudi]
- Erlaâ€™s Waltz [Olafur Arnalds]
- Eustace And Hilda (Theme) [Richard Rodney Bennett]
- Farewell [Zbigniew Preisner]
- Fly [Ludovico Einaudi]
- Graceful Ghost [William Bolcom]
- Hush [Craig Armstrong]
- Kingâ€™s Speech, The [Alexandre Desplat]
- Kiss The Rain [Yiruma]
- Opening (Glassworks) [Philip Glass]
- Prelude No. 2 [Dustin Oâ€™Halloran]
- River Flows In You [Yiruma]
- Romance (Sylvia) [Gabriel Yared]
- Treasure (Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy) [Alberto Iglesias]
|Publisher Ref No
|No of Pages||96|