Repertoire Collection 1 provides 45 extra pieces explicitly linked to the levels of progression (starting with beginners) found in Method Book 1, providing a wider range of beautiful pieces for the solo pianist.
This book is a great supplement to Method Book 1 if you want further enjoyable pieces which will help your learning at each stage of your development.
In line with The Classical Piano Method, the pieces are drawn mainly from the classical repertoire, and also include a number of folk and contemporary pieces in interesting and varied arrangements.
This book is, of course, also a very useful standalone collection of progressively-graded repertoire in its own right, providing relevant repertoire as the pianist’s playing develops. Suitable for pianists in the early stages of learning to play.
About The Classical Piano Method:
This is ideal for adults and young people looking to learn the piano from scratch, or for those returning to the piano after a substantial break from playing.
As the learner, you will gain a traditional, classic technique, and will be introduced to interesting, varied and well-known classical pieces right from the outset.
The method is friendly and is carefully designed to progress in small manageable steps, beginning with simple fingering patterns and exercises, moving onto some of the most beautiful melodies and pieces from the baroque, classical and romantic eras: such as the Ode to Joy, Für Elise and the Blue Danube Waltz.
The Method Books lead you through a range of exercises, repertoire pieces to learn, theory checks, clear instruction & diagrams on playing and technique, tips on practising, and composer biographies. They also enclose a CD on which you can listen to all the pieces performed on a grand piano by a concert pianist, as well as some additional accompanying parts which you can use as play-along tracks. Learning is made interesting, informed and fun.
- Morning Greeting Op 210 No 1 [Gurlitt]
- Allegro [Turk]
- Andante Grazioso [Mozart]
- Antique Dance [Van Den Hove]
- Banks Of The Ohio
- Beethoven Goes Rock [Heumann]
- Brave Boy, The Op 197 No 3 [Gurlitt]
- Buzz, Buzz, Buzz!
- Capriccio Italien [Tchaikovsky]
- Dance At The Royal Court [[Heumann]
- Fairytale Melody
- For He's A Jolly Good Fellow
- Gavotte [Hook]
- Hansel And Gretel
- Harlequin [Heumann]
- Little Melodic Exercises For Beginners Op 187 No 13 [Gurlitt]
- Little Melodic Exercises For Beginners Op 187 No 14 [Gurlitt]
- Little Melodic Exercises For Beginners Op 187 No 15 [Gurlitt]
- Little Melodic Exercises For Beginners Op 187 No 16 [Gurlitt]
- Little Pianist, The Op 823 No 15 [Czerny]
- Little Pianist, The Op 823 No 6 [Czerny]
- Lullaby Op 197 No 1 [Gurlitt]
- March [Kuffner]
- Melody No 12 [Le Couppey]
- Melody No.15 [Le Couppey]
- Melody [Baumfelder]
- Merry And Sad [Heumann]
- Minuet [Hook]
- Minuet [L Mozart]
- Oragnia Figata Fa [Mozart]
- Passion [Heumann]
- Perfect Day [Heumann]
- Piano My Love [Heumann]
- Piano Piece Op 101 No 39 [Beyer]
- Piano Piece Op 101 No 60 [Beyer]
- Piano Piece Op 101 No 61 [Beyer]
- Presto [Turk]
- Radetzky March [J Strauss]
- Rock Fever [Heumann]
- Rocky Keys [Heumann]
- Rule Britannia [Arne]
- That Sound Is So Lovely [Mozart]
- Trumpet Voluntary [Clarke]
- Waltz [Tchaikovsky]
- When The Saints Go Marchin' In
- Wild Horseman [Hering]
|Publisher Ref No