These duet transcriptions provide pianists the opportunity to become familiar with a broad range of literature and to experience well-known works in a more immediate and in-depth manner. The pieces in this collection make excellent repertoire selections for piano ensemble classes, in both the private studio and at the college level.
- Neapolitan Song [Denza trans. Rimsky-Korsakov]
- Prelude (The Prodigal Child) [Debussy]
- Scherzo (Serenade, Op. 11) [Brahms]
- Selections From 'Carnival Of The Animals' (Saint-Saens trans. Garban)
- Selections From 'Peer Gynt Suite No 1' [Grieg]
||Mauro & Scott Beard, Lucy
Alfred Publishing Co Inc