50 classic songs to accompany the world-famous justinguitar.com courses for guit...
- (Looking For) The Heart Of Saturday Night [Tom Waits]
- Babylon [David Gray]
- Between The Bars [Elliott Smith]
- Bird On The Wire [Leonard Cohen]
- Black Horse And The Cherry Tree [KT Tunstall]
- Blackbird [The Beatles]
- Boxer, The [Simon & Garfunkel]
- Cave, The [Mumford & Sons]
- Come Back To Me [Kelli Scarr]
- Crash Into Me [Dave Matthews Band]
- Distant Sun [Crowded House]
- Don't Dream It's Over [Crowded House]
- Donâ€™t Panic [Coldplay]
- Faraway Voice [Katie Melua]
- Father And Son [Cat Stevens]
- Here, There And Everywhere [The Beatles]
- Ho Hey [Lumineers, The]
- Hold On [Tom Waits]
- I Will Follow You Into The Dark [Death Cab For Cutie]
- It Don't Matter [Donavon Frankenreiter]
- Layla [Eric Clapton]
- Lego House [Ed Sheeran]
- Man In Black, The [Johnny Cash]
- Man Who Sold The World, The [Nirvana]
- More Than Words [Extreme]
- Norwegian Wood (This Bird Has Flown) [The Beatles]
- Rocky Raccoon [The Beatles]
- Rose Parade [Elliott Smith]
- Rotterdam [The Beautiful South]
- Sail Away [David Gray]
- Saint Simon [The Shins]
- Say Yes [Elliott Smith]
- Shape Of My Heart [Sting]
- Strong Enough [Sheryl Crow]
- Talkinâ€™ â€™bout A Revolution [Tracy Chapman]
- Taylor [Jack Johnson]
- Tears In Heaven [Eric Clapton]
- Tears In The Rain [Joe Satriani]
- These Boots Are Made For Walking [Nancy Sinatra]
- Those Dancing Days Are Gone [Carla Bruni]
- Traffic In The Sky [Jack Johnson]
- Trouble [Ray Lamontagne]
- Way Over Yonder In The Minor Key [Billy Bragg & Wilco]
- Where Did You Sleep Last Night [Nirvana]
- Why Does It Always Rain On Me? [Travis]
- Wild Wood [Paul Weller]
- Wonâ€™t Give In [The Finn Brothers]
- Yellow [Coldplay]
50 classic songs to accompany the world-famous justinguitar.com courses for guitar!
The Justinguitar.com Acoustic Songbook is for all guitar players who want to progress beyond beginner level. The book starts with beginner level material, before progressing to songs that will teach you how to use more complex chords (including barre chords), riffs, fingerstyle patterns and open tunings.
This book contains 50 great acoustic songs by artists such as The Beatles, Eric Clapton, Johnny Cash, Elliott Smith, Crowded House, Ed Sheeran, Coldplay, Sting, Tom Waits and David Gray.
Take your playing forward by starting with the 15 beginner level songs, then move on to 15 intermediate songs specially chosen to develop your barre chords. After that you’ll learn a further 15 songs which introduce interesting new techniques, chords and rhythms, before finishing off with 5 classic songs written out in full TAB!
Every song is accompanied by performance tips and strumming patterns, often with tablature and chord diagrams to help you through any tricky bits. Much more than just a songbook, this book contains valuable tips and tutorials that will help you with every aspect of your playing.
This long-awaited volume really is the best Acoustic Songbook ever!
"One of the most influential guitar teachers in history" - The Independent
|Publisher Ref No
|No of Pages||176|