The YCR8620 Xeno Eb Cornet was developed with acclaimed cornet soloist David King and has a warm, full tone, as well as a more comfortably balanced playing resistance than previous models.
A new one-piece bell construction provides better resonance and sound and a repositioned 1st slide trigger offers a comfortable hold.
• Thinner Bell: The new bell shape allows the sound to resonate more freely
• Modified bell taper: The modified taper provides more projection while maintaining a warm, rich sound
• Curved leadpipe with sleeve: A curved leadpipe provides the correct amount of resistance while allowing the player to achieve a full and warm tone
• Redesigned bell braces: New bell braces provide the least amount of resistance possible to help increase resonance
• Lightweight construction: Lightweight construction allows for excellent control and flexibility