ECG26, D'Addario's heaviest gauge flatwound set, delivers a smooth feel, warm/mellow tone and maximum tension, ideal for traditional jazz playing.
D'Addario Chromes are wound with flattened stainless steel ribbon wire which is polished to an incredibly smooth surface. Chromes deliver a distinctive damped but tone-rich sound that only flatwounds can produce. D'Addario Chromes are the world's most popular flatwound strings.
- D'Addario's heaviest gauge of flatwounds delivers smooth feel, warm/mellow tone and maximum tension
- Ribbon wound and polished for ultra-smooth feel and warm, mellow tone
- Environmentally friendly, corrosion resistant packaging for strings that are always fresh
- Made in the U.S.A. for the highest quality and performance
- String Gauges: Plain Steel .013, .017, Stainless Steel Flat Wound .026, .035, .045, .056
D'Addario Chromes Flatwound Electric Guitar strings are famed for their smooth feel and warm, mellow tone...
|Tension Chart |
| || || || || || |
| || ||Diameter ||Tension |
|Item # ||Note ||Inches ||mm ||lbs ||kg |
|PL013 ||E ||0.013 ||0.33 ||27.42 ||12.44 |
|PL017 ||B ||0.017 ||0.43 ||26.31 ||11.94 |
|CG026 ||G ||0.026 ||0.6604 ||39.83 ||18.07 |
|CG035 ||D ||0.035 ||0.889 ||35.86 ||16.26 |
|CG045 ||A ||0.045 ||1.143 ||33.3 ||15.11 |
|CG056 ||E ||0.056 ||1.4224 ||27.65 ||12.54 |