This Revstar RS820CR Electric Guitar was displayed in our UK HQ showroom. It's in excellent condition (and in full working order) but may show minor signs of wear.
It comes complete with our standard 2 year guarantee.
The arresting style of the Revstar 820CR is directly inspired by the customised café racer motorcycles of 1960s London and Tokyo, with eye-catching accents like the hand-cut racing stripe finish, satin nickel hardware, and aluminum scratchplate. Custom-voiced VH5 Alnico V humbuckers designed by Yamaha Guitar Development provide warm, balanced tone, while the Dry Switch filter offers the option of brighter sound without the compromises of a coil tap. The design, sound, and playability reflect an attention to every detail that is the hallmark of Japanese craftsmanship. A deluxe gig bag is included.
- Hand-cut racing stripe finish and aluminum pickguard for distinctive style
- VH5 Alnico V humbuckers designed by Yamaha Guitar Development for a warm, balanced tone
- Push-pull Dry Switch filter gently cuts low frequencies for added clarity without the compromises of a coil tap
- Top & back body cuts, and classic C-shaped neck with jumbo frets for comfort and playability
- TonePros AVT-II wraparound bridge
- Deluxe gig bag included