The Pacifica 112V & THR5 Beginner Pack includes the following:
- Yamaha Pacifica 112V Electric Guitar in Black Finish (With 2 Year Guarantee)
- Yamaha THR5 Electric Guitar Amp (With 2 Year Guarantee)
- Guitar Stand
- Guitar Softcase
- Guitar Strap
- Guitar Cable
- Guitar Picks
Pacifica 112V Electric Guitar:
The class-leading Pacifica 112V combines player-focused, stage-ready spec with no-compromise construction and set-up to create the best value playerís guitar on the market.
Guitars arenít complicated - we take a solid American Alder body, a maple neck with rosewood fingerboard and team it with custom designed pickups, a killer vintage trem and rock-solid chrome machineheads. Then we put it all together and give it a set-up any rock-starís guitar tech would approve of.
Itís the perfect combination of retro-style and modern performance, designed to be easy-to-play and great sounding, so you can get your ideas from your head to your amplifier just the way you want to hear them.
THR5 Guitar Amp:
Conventional amps work great on stage. But what about everywhere else you play? Most amps are just small versions of stage amps - but how you play at home isnít just a small version of how you play on stage, so why would an amp based on that really give you what you need?
THR is the first amp truly designed to fit how you play off-stage. Everything you need is here: tones that push amp modeling to a new level, recreating the exact response and experience of playing a tube amp thanks to Yamahaís exclusive Virtual Circuitry Modeling (VCM) technology; ultra-realistic reverbs and effects to complement your playing and push you further; and true hi-fi quality stereo audio playback that no guitar amp can get close to - all wrapped up in a package designed to mirror how you really play off-stage.
Custom Wound Pickups
Pacifica 112Vís custom wound pickups feature Alnico V magnets to deliver the perfect balance of warmth and clarity. Wax-potting ensures a feedback-free performance even at the highest gain settings
Coil Tap Function
The push-pull coil tap on the Pacifica 112Vs tone knob allows the bridge pickup to be instantly switched from humbucker to single coil for incredible tonal variation.
Block Saddle Vintage Type Tremolo
The block saddle type vintage tremolo offers enhanced sustain with excellent tuning stability and easy adjustment.
Ring Mount Rear Pickup
Like the top-end Pacifica models, the rear pickup is mounted directly to the body, rather than the scratchplate, providing a thicker, fatter tone with greater sustain - perfect for a humbucker.
1 : 5P Pickup Selector 2 : Master Volume (Push-Pull Switch) 3 : Master Tone
Pacifica 112V Electric Guitar:
- Construction Bolt-on
- Scale Length 25 1/2" (647.7mm)
- Fingerboard Rosewood
- Radius 13 3/4" (350mm)
- Frets 22
- Body Alder
- Neck Maple
- Tuners Diecast
- Bridge Vintage Tremolo with Block Saddle
- Pickups Alnico V Single x 2, Alnico V Humbucker x 1
- Pickup Switch 5-Position Lever
- Controls Master Volume, Master Tone with Push-Pull Coil Tap Switch
|Covered by CITES ||Yes |
|CITES Scientific Name of Wood or Woods Used ||Dalbergia latifolia(Indonesia) |
|CITES Country or Countries of Wood Origin ||Indonesia|
- Amp Type: CLEAN, CRUNCH, LEAD, BRIT HI, MODERN
- Effects: CHORUS, FLANGER, PHASER, TREMOLO, DELAY, DELAY/REVERB, SPRING REVERB, HALL REVERB, *COMPRESSOR, *NOISE GATE (*only available in the THR Editor)
- Chromatic Tuner: Yes
- Controller/Switch: AMP, GAIN, MASTER, TONE, EFFECT, DLY/REV, VOLUME, TAP/TUNER Switch
- Connections: INPUT (Standard Mono Phone), PHONES (Standard Stereo Phone), AUX IN (Stereo Mini), USB
- Speakers: 8cm Full Range x 2
- Rated Output: 10W (5W + 5W)
- Power Source: AC Adaptor EADP-38EB A (included)
- Battery: AA alkaline batteries (approx. 6 hours) or Nickel-hydride batteries (approx. 7 hours) * Depending upon usage and conditions
- Width: 271mm
- Height: 167mm
- Depth: 120mm
- Weight: 2.0kg
- Accessories: AC Adapter, USB Cable, Stereo Mini Cable, Cubase AI DVD-ROM
We are only able to deliver this item within the UK, Republic of Ireland and Republic of Malta.