C20A - Compact Sound Bar with built in subwoofer, Bluetooth and Clear Voice.
The Yamaha SR-C20A is the smallest Yamaha soundbar ever - yet still a mighty entertainer: with the ability to fill any room with immersive sound from all directions. Don't be fooled by its compact design and prepare to be amazed by rich cinematic sound.
- The perfect space saving solution with uncompromised Clear and Immersive sound and built in subwoofer. (W600mm x H64mm x D94mm)
- Clear Voice for enhanced dialogue quality
- Bluetooth® connectivity for streaming wireless music
- Simple Setup and Use with HDMI™, Sound Bar Remote App, or Stereo connection (mini) for gaming
Virtual Surround Technology
Be immersed with virtual surround sound technology.
With the unit placed under your screen, a virtual sound field is created to reproduce left, center, right and back sound effects, so you can enjoy a fuller rich presence just like a movie theater.
Rich Bass Reproduction (Built-in SW, Passive Radiator x2, Bass Extension)
This compact sound bar incorporates a built-in 75mm (3 ") subwoofer unit and dual passive radiator. In addition, the "Bass Extension" enhances any bass signal to ensure a rich and powerful sound.
Have you ever found it difficult to hear voices or lines from announcements and song vocals?
With Yamaha's clear voice function, you can automatically distinguish human voices such as dialogue and narration from other sounds, increasing the volume of only human voices. Even in movies, dramas, news programs, and music where Back Ground Music and sound effects have been used abundantly, the human voice is clearer and easier to enjoy.
4 Sound Modes
You can enjoy the sound of movies, music, TV programs and games with Yamaha's optimal sound modes. Select from four options (Stereo, Standard, Movie, Game) designed to suit your content. Stereo mode to match stereo playback of music, Standard mode for most TV programs, Movie mode for movies to enhance space expansion, and Game mode to immerse yourself in gameplay content allowing for individual sound action localization to be clear and precise.
Experience sound from different points in your room with virtual surround technology.
Don’t just hear sound--feel it. Our built-in subwoofer gives your sound the depth it deserves.
No more cranking up the volume to hear your favorite character speak. Clear voice technology brings dialogue and narration to the front, allowing voices to stand out against background noise.
4 Sound Modes
Optimize your entertainment with a selection of sound modes specially designed for music, movies, games or TV.
SIMPLE TO SET UP, SIMPLE TO USE
In just minutes, you can install this sound bar and enjoy an instant upgrade to your sound. Simply place the sound bar under your TV or use the key hole to mount it on your wall.
Easily adjust sound modes, volume, and more with the Sound Bar Remote App for your mobile device. Plus, an HDMI ARC connection allows you to control your TV and sound bar with just one remote.
Special Gaming Mode
Hear and feel the full range of sound, from the powerful blast of an explosion to the quiet footsteps of an enemy sneaking up from behind. This sound bar’s special sound mode for gaming will make your reactions quicker and more accurate than ever before.
Compact Size for Desktop Use
If desktop gaming is your thing, this sound bar is slim enough to sit perfectly under your screen.
Pair your sound bar with any Bluetooth device to stream your favorite music, podcasts, and entertainment.
The size of your space shouldn’t limit the size of your sound. At 600 mm wide and 64 mm tall, this sound bar can fit comfortably in compact spaces.
Front Surround System
- Drivers: Front L/R: 4.6 cm (1.8") cone × 2,?Built-in subwoofer: 7.5 cm (3") cone × 1
- Output Power: 100 W (Front L/R: 20 W × 2-ch,?Built-in subwoofer: 60 W)
- Power Consumption: 13 W (Rated)
- Standby Power Consumption: 0.2 W (HDMI control off, Bluetooth standby off), 0.4 W (HDMI control on, Bluetooth standby on)
- Dimensions (W x H x D): Installing the unit in front of a TV: 600 × 64 × 94 mm (23-5/8" × 2-1/2" × 3-3/4"), Mounting the unit on a wall with spacers: 600 × 64 × 102 mm (23-5/8" × 2-1/2" × 4")
- Weight: 1.8 kg (3.9 lbs)
Input / Output
- HDMI: 1 out (TV ARC)
- Digital Optical: 2 in
- Subwoofer output: No
- Analog Audio : 1in
- 4K Pass-through: No
- 3D Pass-through: No
- ARC: Yes
- CRC: Yes
- Auto Lip Sync: No
- Surround Technology: Dolby Audio
- Surround Mode: Stereo, Standard, Movie, Game
- Compressed Music Enhancer: Yes (for Bluetooth)
- Bass Extension: Yes
- Dolby Digital: Yes
- Dolby Pro Logic II: Yes
- DTS Digital Surround: no
- File Format: No
- Wireless Music Streaming: No
- Wifi: No
- MusicCast Surround: No
- AirPlay: Np
- Bluetooth version/profile: Version: Ver 5.0 / Profiles: A2DP / Codecs: SBC, AAC
- Bluetooth Maximum Communication Range: Approx. 10 m ; 33ft (without obstructions)
- Wireless Subwoofer: No
- App Control: Yes (Sound Bar Remote)