Learn To Play Day '17
Saturday 24th June, 10:30am - 5:00pm
Sunday 25th June, 11:30am - 4:30pm
Instore at Yamaha Music London
Free music lessons - open to all
Bigger and more fun than ever before, Learn to Play Weekend is a national event for adults and children organised by the Music for All charity to inspire new (or lapsed) musicians of all ages to take up or restart playing an instrument. we're offering hundreds of FREE one-to-one and group music lessons on the following instruments:
- Acoustic & Digital Piano
- Acoustic/Classical, Electric & Bass Guitar
- Yamaha Venova
For the first time, we're offering lessons on our brand new instrument - the Venova. Designed as a starter instrument for children and adults learning reed and woodwind playing, the Venova acts as the perfect springboard for stepping up to a full size clarinet or saxophone in the future.
All three floors of Yamaha Music London will be full of music, including performances by Nina Schofield of her Learn to Play Anthem, written exclusively for Yamaha Music London.
Whether there's a dream musical instrument you'd like to learn, or you'd like your kids to try a range of different instruments, come along to Yamaha Music London on 24th and 25th June!
- Lessons are provided on a first-come, first-served basis - we advise arriving as early as possible to book lessons for you and your family
- Lessons are provided free of charge and will be aimed at both beginners or those who don't currently play but have played in the past
- Lessons are suitable for all ages (it's never too late to learn!)
- Lessons will be taught by qualified, DBS-checked teachers
- Lessons may be one-to-one or in small groups, depending on the nature of the instrument
- There is no obligation to make a purchase; however, musicians will be on hand to advise and help you if you're interested in buying a musical instrument