Our London store has re-opened, and we are excited to welcome our customers back. The welfare of all of our staff and customers is paramount and we will be following or exceeding all relevant guidance and this means we will need to ask you to adhere to some new guidelines when visiting us.
We will have a reduced team in store at any one time, so please bear with us, and understand that trying out some instruments may be restricted, and it may take a little longer to deal with each request.
Below we have outlined measures that will be in place once we re-open for everyone’s protection.
What we have done and are doing:
- A full deep clean has been be carried out
- All floors will be re-designated one way routes, along with appropriate floor signage for ease of understanding
- All till pods will have screens to protect staff & customers.
- Store opening times will be modified to allow staff & customers to stagger travel times
- In-store seating has been removed or re-positioned to follow social distancing best practice
- We will ensure that cleaning will be carried out in the store throughout the day
- Customer numbers ino the store, and on floors will be monitored, and limited to ensure safety of all
- Hand sanitisers will be available throughout the store, and will be required to be used before trying out ANY instrument, in every situation
- Pavement queuing signage will be placed outside the store in line with all other West End businesses
What we would ask of you:
- Please follow the one way routes around the store
- Please follow the floor signage to ensure safe social distancing within our store
- Social distancing guidelines will be enforced for all staff & customers at all times. Failure to do so, could result in being asked to leave the store
- Hand sanitisers will be available throughout the store, and will be required to be used before trying out ANY instrument, in every situation, with no exceptions
- Store opening times will be modified please check the website, before travelling to the store
- Please be aware that ad-hoc cleaning will be happening in the store throughout the day. Please be understanding of our store team during these times
- Please observe the pavement queuing signage placed outside the store to ensure we keep numbers in store to a safe level