When you order online, you'll also get:
- Free delivery (using our specialist piano movers) within mainland UK*
- Complimentary first tuning (within a few weeks of delivery)
- 5 year guarantee on all acoustic parts
*Delivery into groundfloor rooms with easy ground-level access
Yamaha b1 SG2 Piano
Undercutting lesser competitors whilst retaining Yamaha's high standards, the b1 offers the joy of Yamaha ownership at a price that will astonish and delight. Silent functionality has been added to this b1. This is an SG2 type type Silent piano™ featuring a CFIIIS sound source.
Rich resonance and subtly accurate reproduction:
- CFIIIS Sampling: With stereo samplings from the world-renowned CFIIIS concert grand. Yamaha’s SG Type delivers rich resonance and an element of luxury.
- Maximum simultaneous polyphony of 64 notes: Polyphony is a vital feature as it defines and supports the quality of the sounds that you are using. The maximum simultaneous polyphony on the SG2 type is 64 notes.
- 30MB Wave memory:
- Wave memory size is key, as it defines the storage level for the sampled sound data. 30MB wave memory allows Yamaha to include longer samples, many velocity layers, key sampling for each individual key and sustain sampling.
Rich resonance and subtly accurate reproduction
- CFIIIS Sampling
With stereo samplings from the world-renowned CFIIIS concert grand. Yamaha’s SG Type delivers rich resonance and an element of luxury.
- Maximum simultaneous polyphony of 64 notes
Polyphony is a vital feature as it defines and supports the quality of the sounds that you are using. The maximum simultaneous polyphony on the SG2 type is 64 notes.
- 30MB Wave memory
Wave memory size is key, as it defines the storage level for the sampled sound data. 30MB wave memory allows Yamaha to include longer samples, many velocity layers, key sampling for each individual key and sustain sampling.
Affordable price since functions are limited to the most important ones
- 10 tonal colors
10 voices, including harpsichord, pipe organ and strings, provide a wide range of musical expression.
- Built-in recording and playback functions
Silent Piano™ SG2 type can record one song in the internal memory. Additionally, connecting commercially available USB memory to the unit allows you save recording data, and playback songs.
- Simple control unit
SG2 type simple control unit allows you use easily to control basic function of recording and playback songs.
- Equipped with AUX and MIDI terminals
- AUX and MIDI terminals allow the sound to be output to a variety of external devices (e.g. stereo components, IC recorders, speakers with built-in amplifiers, stereo systems).
- Connecting SG2 type pianos to external devices such as sound source modules and music players (CD players etc.) via AUX IN terminals allows players to listen to the sound from these external devices on the headphones while they play the piano.
- Connecting MIDI devices such as synthesizers to SG2 type pianos via MIDI OUTPUT terminals allows players to transmit performance information to external devices for playback.
- Connecting music sequencers to SG2 type pianos via MIDI IN terminals allows the players to receive and play back the performance information provided by the sequencers using the sound source of SG2 type pianos.
|Dimensions||Width||148cm (58 1/4")|
|Depth||54cm (21 1/4")|
|Keyboard||Number of Keys||88|
|Key Surfaces - White||Acrylic resin|
|Key Surfaces - Black||Phenolic resin|
|Keyboard Action||Made by Yamaha|
|Hammer||Type||b Seris Special|
|Pedal||Type||Damper / Muffler / Soft|
|Lid||Prop Safety Stop||-|
|Key Cover||Lid/Fallboard Locks||No|
Silent Piano Functions
|Sensor System||Key Sensor||Noncontact continuous detection optical sensor|
|Pedal Sensors||Damper pedal: continuous detection sensor Soft pedal: ON/OFF detection sensor|
|Mechanism||Hammer shank stopper operated by center pedal|
|Action||Quick Escape mechanism|
|Digital Tone||Type||AWM Stereo Sampling|
|Sound Engine (Piano)||CFIIIS Sampling|
|Piano Effects||Damper pedal resonance effect|
|Internal Tone||Polyphony (max)||64|
|Number of Voices||10|
|Voice Selection (Playback)||-|
|Functions||Reverb||Room / Hall 1 / Hall 2 / Stage|
|Pitch Control||-65 +65cent|
|Preset Songs||50 (50 greats for the Piano)|
|USB Audio Recorder||-|
|Connectors||Headphones||Stereo Jack x 2|
|AUX IN/OUT||Mini Stereo Jack|
|SB TO DEVICE||Yes|
|Power Supply||Power Consumption||8W (DC12V)|
|Auto Power Off||Yes|
|Accessories||AC adapter, Headphones, Headphones holder, Owner's manual|
Please note that we deliver within the United Kingdom only