Take advantage of our Piano Part-Exchange Scheme
If your upright or grand piano is past its best, or your digital piano's starting to show the limitations of its technological age, our part-exchange scheme might be the perfect way to fall in love with playing piano again.
Subject to your existing piano's age and condition, we are usually able to:
- Offer a trade-in value for acoustic upright and grand pianos made by any piano maker
- Offer a trade-in value for Yamaha digital pianos (including Clavinova and Arius)
How to get a valuation:
- Email email@example.com with the following information:
- The model name/number of the new upright, grand or digital piano you're interested in buying
- Information about your existing piano:
- Model number
- Serial number
- Number of piano keys
- Height (if an upright piano) or length (if a grand piano)
- Approximate age
- Any information you have about its history
- Photos of your existing piano:
- Front view
- Back view
- Side views
- Internal views showing the strings (for upright and grand pianos)
- If feasible, a short video showing the piano
- A member of our team will get back to you as soon as possible.
In some cases, older pianos have no trade-in value and you may wish to sell, donate or dispose of your piano instead. In these cases, we may still be able to assist with moving your piano to its new location.