The Beta 58A dynamic vocal microphone is precision-engineered for live performance and project studio recording. A tailored frequency response accentuates vocals, and the supercardioid pattern isolates from other sound sources.
Beta 58A Applications
The Beta 58A is a premium vocal mic ideally suited for professional lead and backup vocals, either on stage or in the studio.
Beta 58A Characteristics
The Beta 58A has increased sensitivity and high-end frequency response which results in a cleaner more detailed sound (than the SM58). It also features a supercardioid polar pattern compared to the SM58’s cardioid, giving it greater unwanted sound rejection and more resistance to feedback.
The Shure Beta 58A is a high-output supercardioid dynamic vocal microphone designed for professional sound reinforcement and project studio recording. It has become a leading choice among vocalists and touring professionals worldwide.
The Beta 58A maintains a true supercardioid pattern throughout its frequency range. This insures high gain before feedback, maximum isolation from other sound sources, and minimum off-axis tone coloration. The Beta 58A has a shaped frequency response that is ideal for close–up vocals. The superb performance of this microphone is not affected by rough handling because of its rugged construction, proven shock mount system, and hardened steel mesh grille.
- Frequency response tailored for vocals, with brightened midrange and bass rolloff to control proximity effect
- Uniform supercardioid pattern for high gain before feedback and superior rejection of off–axis sound
- Neodymium magnet for high signal–to–noise output
- Hardened steel mesh grille that resists wear and abuse
- Advanced pneumatic shock mount system that minimises transmission of mechanical noise and vibration
- Minimally effected by varying load impedance
- Legendary Shure quality and reliability
- Transducer Type : Dynamic
- Polar Pattern: Supercardioid
- Frequency Response: 50 Hz - 16 kHz
- Sensitivity (1 kHz): -51,5 dBV/Pa / 2,6 mV/Pa
- Weight: 278 g